Violet is growing up super fast, clearly my blog is not keeping up with her...
She started pre-school at the end of August. She LOVES it. We started her out with two mornings a week, both for financial reasons and to make sure she would be o.k. with being in school. We had nothing to worry about there. We brought her in on her first day and after about 5 minutes she was ready for us to go. Now when I drop her off she barely stops to give me hugs and kisses before she's full speed into her classroom greeting her teacher and her friends. She now frequently asks me why she doesn't go every day, and why she doesn't get to sleep at school (full day kids have nap time.) I have to tell her maybe next year. Today is actually the first day of school she's missed, she was up half the night with a raging sore throat and was burning up with a fever this morning. I guess better now than for Halloween. I'm not sure what it is about this time of year, but I don't want her to miss out on trick or treating or her very first Halloween party at school! She has a handful of costumes (note - stock up at Disney store after Halloween when they're on clearance for next year...otherwise they're too expensive!) so is deciding on what day she is going to be which character.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment