
Little miss is picking up new words every day it seems like. She's also starting to put them together more, especially to tell us what she doesn't want. The other night I made us scrambled eggs for dinner, and eggs are kind of hit or miss with her. Sometimes she'll eat them, more often she won't. I got her to have one bite, and kept saying "Yummy eggs!" to her in hopes it might encourage her to eat more. Instead, she waved her little hand and went "Bye bye eggs." and put her pacifier back in her mouth. I did get her to eat a few more bites, but she wasn't really excited about it. Now it's become a nightly thing with her, she'll usually say "all done!" when she finishes eating something but now just as often she'll say "bye bye (whatever it is she's been eating)!"
Yesterday it was "bye bye cookie!" and "bye bye cheese!"
She's also starting to stand up on her own, without holding on to anything, for a few seconds at a time. So pretty soon she'll be running, and then daddy will REALLY have his hands full!
No comments:
Post a Comment