
I had a costume idea yesterday evening while driving home from work (my first in many, many years - last time it was when I dressed up as Carrie when I still worked at Suncoast.) This one was for Violet, since we went the un-original route of ladybug last year. Not that she wasn't super cute in her costume, but I wanted to do something a little more original this year. As I was driving home, a Spice Girls song popped up on my shuffle (yes, I have Spice Girls on my iPod and no I am not embarrassed to admit it.) I thought it would be kind of fun to do a Spice Girls costume for Violet - not that they're at all relevant any more. Then I took it one step further. One of them is named Baby Spice. So, I could figure out how to do a costume sort of like a seasoning container for Violet to wear...get it? Baby Spice? I thought it was funny anyway. I told Andy my idea later that evening. He vetoed it. So - if anyone out there is looking for an original costume idea for their baby, feel free to use it. :o( It's back to the drawing board for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment